Operation and Maintenance
ITI offers after sales services and activities including regular routine site visits, long term operation and /or maintenance contracts along with troubleshooting services.
The operations and maintenance plan includes activities that cover the WWTP plant, including the chlorination equipment, electrical and mechanical equipment and the testing required to maintain a consistent sewage treatment.
The following are the requirements for the WWTP:
- All equipment on site must be operated in accordance with the suppliers’ manuals
- The measurement devices must be adjusted periodically
- The plant site must be kept clean
General maintenance for the sewage treatment plant includes the following:
- Repairing any damage to the gates
- Clearing the drain around the WWTP